If you are a personal injury or trial attorney, you need accurate and regularly updated records from various medical providers.
You need to be confident that you have up-to-date, accurate information. Unfortunately, clients can frequently have multiple (or dozens) of current and prior medical providers, many with out-of-date record-keeping practices. Medical providers are subject to HIPAA for records, and may view records requests as burdensome. Treatment records and billing records may come from different departments.
Your staff may be spending countless hours contacting, requesting records, and following up with these providers to get the medical and billing records you require.
SIMS Hawaii has experienced team who can deliver accurate, speedy, timely medical and billing records so that you and your staff can focus on obtaining results for your clients.
Our services include:
- An online records requesting system - Our computerized system allows you to submit records requests to us and track our progress on a 24/7 basis, eliminating the time consuming chore of determining whether priority information is available to you.
- Requests - Our dedicated team makes requests on your behalf, regularly following up with the various medical providers in a transparent manner that you can monitor.
- Format - We provide the records to you in a secure digital or secure paper copy manner that is 100% compliant with HIPAA and industry best practices.
- File Naming- The pdf names are in the format you desire which will have the provider name, visit date of service and number of pages in the pdf.
- OCR services - We will make the records text- searchable.
Bates Numbering- Services available to you upon request.